I have received 100's if not 1000's of inquiries as to my lack of blogging in the last month. All I can say is that in my mind, if I am behind at work it does not reflect well on me if I take time to blog. Especially since 4 of the 9 people that read my blog are waiting for me to finish my work. So, until I can put hymn night, praise night, the stack of books I'm suppose to go through next to my desk, ordering orchestrations for Christmas, touching base with people from choir who haven't been there, (sorry to those of you that think I don't care that you aren't there... I really do), planning Grace's birthday party (which was yesterday), and Christmas behind me, there will be no blogging. So... I'll see you back here next year sometime.....
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
and until then we will miss you
Happy New Year!=0)
i would not look down on you if you blogged.
Jay
though I enjoyed your blogs, I think you have the right perspective on blogging. In fact, I noticed since I started blogging that the activity has really slowed down. I like to think I killed blogging.
don
Hugs and prayers being sent your way.
oh man! (in a whining tone...) I just discovered your blog!
I guess I'll have to go back and read all of your old posts to keep me busy until you start blogging again. :o)
Post a Comment